CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 30, 2011

And So It Begins...

    My precious friend, and bridesmaid, Brittany hosted an amazing Kitchen Shower for me during our engagement! My favorite part of the shower (and one of my most useful gifts) was the custom Recipe Album Brittany had made for me--complete with matching recipe cards! :)
Each of the guest were asked to bring a gift for the kitchen along with a tasty and easy recipe written out on the recipe card included with each invitation.


(Shower Invitation)


   Not only did the shower provide an opportunity to spend time with my wonderful friends and family, but it also provided me with the necessary "survival tools" for our new life together. Equipped with pots, pans, casserole dishes and monogrammed recipe cards; I was ready for life in the kitchen! Now each night, I get to reminisce on special times with friends and family as I read and (very carefully) follow the recipes lovingly written out for me.

(Recipe Album)


(Recipe Card)


Thank you to Brittany and all of those who have contributed to my Recipe Album--Because of  ya'll John has ONLY lost five pounds in our first two months of marriage!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment